MOON INVERSION WORKSHOPS
MONTHLY WORKSHOPS ON EITHER A NEW OR FULL MOON
Aerial yoga combines traditional yoga poses with the support of a hammock helping to decompress the spine and body. Aerial yoga is fun and creative helping to to achieve yoga poses you might not normally be able to achieve. Aerial yoga helps build strength, gain flexibility, confidence and gives you the freedom to explore acrobatic ore easily. With the hammock and gravity your body is able to relax and stretch easier and safer. Its not as hard as it looks and Its so much fun!
£35 - 75 mins
If you love aerial yoga and you would like to get a little more acrobatical learning how to do drops and tricks beautifully choreographed into a flowing sequence, then aerial acrobatics is for you
1 person £35 - 60 mins
2 people £25 each flyer - 60 mins
4 people £10 each flyer - 60 mins
Please wear clothing that cover armpits, body and legs.
Long hair tied up
• PRANAYAMA BREATHING EXERCISE - Depending on the theme of the workshop.
• VINYASA FLOW - A flow specific for opening and strengthening the body ready to invert.
• INVERSION PLAY TIME - Learning the techniques for headstand, for arm balance and handstands.
• SINGING BOWL MEDITATION - Using tibetan & crystal sing bowls.
• YOGA NIDRA OR CHAKRA MEDITATION - Depending on the moon phase.
All props, blocks, straps and eye pillows.
Just bring your yoga mat & warm clothes / blanket for mediation.
Refundable 7 days before event.